<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38446010?origin\x3dhttps://doubledoublebeans.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Let's make a mess, Steal a kiss in the moment ★

Saturday, November 10, 2007 - 10:55 AM
Back to top, baby.

LALAS. I DUN GET IT. SERIOUSLY.

ONE EXAMPLE.
there wwas once when we were doing latecoming duty. ALL OF SUDDEN, THAT STUPID EMILY WU tried to BREAK my arm. so i slapped her back. THEN NOW SHE HATES ME, GO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD I SLAP HER FOR NO REASON, AND SHE IS VERY POPULAR, SO ALL P4 EXCEPT FOR SOME HATES ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY I SLAPPED EMILY WU FOR NO REASON.

i amd WRONGED.

SECOND EXAMPLE.
there was once where it was after recess. for some reason, yinghui started calling sathya names. then again, sathya retorted and CALLED YINGHUI names. then she LOSE HER TEMPER. SAY HER TEMPER VERY FOUL DE.

tell me is this fair?? it's always like tat, one person go and do dunno watever stuff to some other ppl, then tat person retaliate. then tat person become the one in the wrong already lahs.

i know you dun understand tat paragraph. so to sum it up:
IF YOU LIKE TO CALL PEOPLE NAMES/HIT PPL/SPAM PPL/TALK BAD BOUT PPL, DUN COMPLAIN WHEN PPL CALL YOU NAMES/HIT YOU/SPAM YOU/TALK BAD BOUT YOU CUZ THIS IS KARMA, BABY. HAVEN'T YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE WORD??

so in this case, somebody spammed deeps blog and we did not tell the teacher, we were jus very angry. we then proceeded to spam TAT PERSON'S blog, then become DA SHI QING liaoz. then now huiqi wan to APOLOGISE. BUT IT ISN'T HER FAULT. LEM,ME MAKE THIS CLEAR:

I WAS THE ONE WHO INITIATED SPAMMING JIALE'S BLOG BECAUSE I CANOT TAHAN HER INSULTING 6E. I WEN TO TELL HUIQI TO DO IT AND KARYAN JOINED IN TOO. THE NEXT DAY RACHEL AND WUENNEE SPAMMED TOO.

I WAS THE ONE. DO NOT BLAME ANYBODY ELSE. THANK YOU.

[ps. karma is really a bitch.]